I have posted another installment of the Kalahari Series on the Notes from Africa photoblog. This one is Kalahari: Herds. In going through all our photographs while putting together this Kalahari Series, I’m beginning to see very clearly where the “gaps” are. It’s something that we will have to make an effort to rectify during […]
© Notes from Africa notesfromafrica.wordpress.com See Copyright notice.
- Fishing with Mandela December 13, 2013
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Focus August 30, 2013
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Golden Hour July 17, 2013
- In the footsteps of the Incas – part 1 May 30, 2013
- Not your everyday occupational hazard! May 27, 2013
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Up April 26, 2013
- The Antarctic – you absolutely have to go!!! April 2, 2013
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Future Tense March 23, 2013
- My quest for the ultimate WordPress theme July 11, 2011
- Arts and crafts in Mozambique May 20, 2011
- The tale of the Delicious Monsters* and the unfurling fronds January 7, 2011
- Thanks for listening WordPress! November 22, 2011
- Go Take a Hike: Here Be Dragons February 4, 2011
- No pain January 16, 2012
- Mozambique 2011: This is how it starts . . . April 8, 2011
- A flood of urchins November 1, 2012
- Le'Ndoda Dot This'Guy: "Many things have changed since then, but the tall...
- butterymash: Gonna have that song in my head all day. It's not ...
- Clive De Bruyne: Hi Lisa, I am travelling over Montagu Pass again t...
- Willie: Thank you. I have always wondered if my fishing t...
- Willie: Thank you for the comment. I was curious about go...
- Willie: Thank you for the comment, glad you were touched b...
- Willie: Thank you for the comment. Hope your friends enjo...
- Willie: Thank you for your comment Earthlover. Glad you g...
about me animal behaviour animals birds blogging books Caption This cats dogs environment favourites featured flowers guest blogger guest post humor in our garden kalahari Kalahari 2011 Kgalagadi life Lucy Mozambique nature news stories notes on our walk pets pet stories photoblog photo day photos postaday random thoughts Rosie southern africa Southern Cape spiders spotlight travel trees weather Weekly Photo Challenge Willie WordPress
- Links repaired February 6, 2013
- Follow me November 5, 2012
- Notes from the dark side October 9, 2012
- Update: The Mystery “anti-mole” plant August 29, 2012
- A reply from Hannah June 29, 2012
- Mystery plant a mystery no more December 10, 2011
- Caption This #8 Winner November 23, 2011
- Dream survey – two simple questions for YOU November 17, 2011
- Caption This #7 Winner November 13, 2011
- Caption This #6 Winner November 6, 2011
- New post: Fishing with Mandela wp.me/pYuZP-1Zo 4 months ago
- New Post: Weekly Photo Challenge: Focus wp.me/pYuZP-1Zc 7 months ago
- New post: Weekly Photo Challenge: The Golden Hour wp.me/pYuZP-1YZ 9 months ago
- In the footsteps of the Incas - part 1 wp.me/pYuZP-1YO 10 months ago
- New post: Not your everyday occupational hazard! wp.me/pYuZP-1Yn 10 months ago
- Weekly Photo Challenge:@Up wp.me/pYuZP-1Yg 11 months ago
- From Rosie: Weekly Photo Challenge: Up wp.me/p16c2M-S3 11 months ago