Today one year ago I started writing this blog. At times it feels like the year has gone by in a flash; at others it seems like I’ve been blogging forever. Looking back over all the posts, I still can’t believe I had so much to say!
I’ve written before about what I get out of blogging (in the post My blog is my happy place), so I won’t do it again. But I do want to say thank you. Thank you to . . .
- Willie for his input into this blog – which has been far more substantial than I thought it would be. Besides being one of my first regular readers, he’s been a contributor and guest blogger, a proofreader and sometimes a necessary critic. Although he rarely comments, he reads all the comments left by other readers and knows who you all are.
- Family and friends who encouraged me to start writing and keep writing. And who were my first readers.
- Riekie (AKA Clouded Marbles) for being my “blog buddy” and spending hours discussing blog themes and blog topics with me. We’ve also shared our exploration into photography – an old hobby for her, a new one for me.
- My guest bloggers who contributed some wonderful posts and shared their stories, and gave this blog an extra dimension.
- My “roving reporters” (for the most part people who don’t have their own blogs) who sent me their photographs and stories to write about. I appreciate their generosity in allowing me to use their material.
- All the fellow bloggers who kept me entertained, amused and educated me over the past year. It’s been a fascinating look into how other people think and live. I’ve travelled all over the world through your posts. And I’ve laughed a lot!
- And to all the readers of my blog. I really appreciate your interest and support.
Here’s to another year of blogging!