I am about to embark on something totally insane. I mean in the “extreme foolishness or irrationality” sense of the word. Some people I know may believe that “the state of being seriously mentally ill” might also apply to me, and maybe it does . . .
So without dragging it out any further, here is my totally insane idea. I am going to publish a blog post every day for the month of October. A post, every day. Just think about it. I’ve recently come back from being MIA for almost a year. During that period I could not cope with blogging regularly, let alone blogging on a daily basis. Now I’m jumping in to the blogging “deep end” and putting on the pressure. Perhaps at the end of the month I’ll definitely be “seriously mentally ill”!
So what have I got planned for October? I’m planning a mix of long story posts, photo posts and shorter “thoughts” or recommendations. Topics will include:
- Our recent trip to the Kruger National Park
- An amazing trip we did through Namibia
- My favourite place on Earth: The Kalahari
- Some personal stories
- Reviews and recommendations of movies, television programmes, podcasts and books I’ve enjoyed
- The WordPress Weekly Photo Challenge
- and anything else I come across which I find interesting, amusing or inspiring
And that’s not all . . . Willie has promised to write a couple of posts about his trips to Gabon and Kenya.
So please join me in this insane venture!